Friday, March 12, 2010

March Already? Dang. Where is the time going?

Well, I haven't attempted to write in awhile. Just working, working, working. It's funny. I miss writing. I just never find the time anymore. Maybe I have bloggers block. Ha.

Anywho, I think the main thing is that I was too depressed to write. That's funny as well. Back in my high school days when I was depressed was when I was my most creative. Especially when I was heartbroken. Now I just feel so blah. I need some fresh material to work with. I'm tired of all this.

And as a side note, what is it with men? Why can't they just be with you? Why do they have to try to control you? What ever happened to being partners? I mean Yes, I believe the man should be the head of the household. But a woman should be his partner. Not his stepping stone.

Unfortunately, a man trying to control me will never work. So until I can find a man who is secure enough to be a man but also allow me to be a woman, then I guess I will just stay single. Well after the ink dries on my divorce papers that is.

I think I am going to force myself to blog everyday. Even if its about something stupid. I need to feel like me again. Get back into doing the things that make me happy. Yeah. That sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment