Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've missed my blog...

It has literally been FOREVER since I last posted on here. So much has change. I'm officially divorced. I moved to Tennessee. Now I'm a single mother of three. Kinda hard to say that aloud but anyway. It's a lot to handle. But I'm doing it. I never thought I would get to this place where I feel like I can do anything and nothing is holding me back. Except dating. lol. I've never really been good at dating. Being a mother of 3 and having to start dating again has been crazy. I have plenty of dates to choose from but I have found that I have become extra picky. I guess its because after all that I have been through I truly know what I want...and don't want. And I'm not willing to settle for anything less. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Also, I have made a lot of changes in me. I'm trying to become a better person. And that in itself has been really hard. I've had to ask myself some really hard questions and face somethings that were really difficult to think about. Overall, I feel brand new. Life is good. And its only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment