Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm gonna be whiny for a minute.

So since we moved my life has been kind of...jump started. I say it that way because that is what it feels like. Before, Dustin got Tyler off to school in the mornings and I just slept in with the girls. Then we just sort of had a lazy day where things got done but we didn't have to have a set routine. Now, We ALL have to get up and get ready to go so I can take Tyler and my sister to school. This makes the girls cranky because they are used to sleeping in, too. Then we have to pick them up in the afternoons. And then yesterday, my sister forgot her lunch so I had to take it to her. By the end of the day Kali was like, "Ugh, we are going again?" I feel you, honey.

I think the main thing for me is getting up early. Getting up at 6am really...sucks. I pretty much have no motivation in the morning. Unless, it's for a particularly special reason. Anyway, I can barely drag myself out of bed (especially if it is cold) let alone dress 3 others. At least I have good kids though. I can barely think straight and the kids are so funny. This morning for instance, Cadee was following me around the house while I was aimlessly searching for who knows what, and she started saying "I wanna brush teeth, Mommy". Yes! That was the next thing I couldn't remember that I had to do. Brush the kids teeth. Thanks Cay. Then as we were leaving, the alarm in my car went off saying low gas. So I said, "Great! I need to get gas" out loud. Then I got side tracked taking everyone to school and all. But on the way home, right before I drove 10 miles into the boonies where there isn't any gas stations Kali speaks up and says, "You can get gas right here, Mommy." Wow. How can a 4 year old and 2 year old be alert and know whats going on and I can barely function? I don't drink coffee or anything so that wouldn't be of any use to me. I think I need some vitamins or something.

You know, the real reason for all this is Dustin. It's all his fault for spoiling me. Now I have to be a grown up. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment