Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Something I wrote.

I was watching this movie the other day and it reminded me of a few things and then I felt inspired. So I wrote this.


I wonder if you ever think of me
If you ever think about how it felt
When our lips first touched
I wonder if the fire still burns your lips
I see you talking
but I can't hear a word
I can only see your mouth
Wishing it was on mine
Your tongue caressing mine
Just like the first time
Telling me that you want me
Without ever saying a word
Do you wish your lips could still touch mine?
Do you ever think of me?


It's really funny how this came about because I just so happened to be looking at Scarlett Johansen's lips when I felt inspired to write this. But just so you know this was NOT inspired by a real life girl. Haha...I just have a really odd thought process, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment