Thursday, January 8, 2009

25 Things

This was originally something I posted on myspace but I decided to put it here as well.

1. I have a really weird obsession with smelling things. For instance,
if I get a glass out of the cabinet, I will smell it. Yeah. It's Weird.
lol.

2. I am addicted to myspace.

3. I can not sing in public. Unless, I am in a group. But I can sing great in the car or house. But mostly in the car. I think I have stage fright. lol :)

4. I love Taylor Swift. I think she is a great song writer and I don't care what my friends think about me. lol

5. I love books. I have a huge collection that I will probably never be able to read. But I continually buy more.

6.I am a very diverse person. I like a lot of things. Some things that contradict with each other as well..

7. I love pocket knives. Or any kind of knives or swords if they look cool. I guess I got this from my Dad. lol

8. I am in love with my new car. I know that sounds bad but I'm just being honest.

9. I hate my naturally curl hair. Probably because I have never learned how to fix it curly.

10. I love the smell of coffee but I hate to drink it. I like frozen coffee drinks, though.

11. I have to drink my tea with ice. Always. I hate hot tea.

12. I am a huge Twilight fan. But not so much that I would wear glitter to the premiere. :D

13. I'm sad that all my babies are growing up and can't really be classified as babies anymore. :(

14. I miss a lot of my old friends that I have lost touch with over the years.

15. I prefer honesty always. I hate when people try to say what they
think I want to hear. Mostly because I'm weird and you can never really
assume what I want to hear. It's just best to be honest.

16. I have recently had a change of some sort to where I want to do
more outdoorsy things. Like going muddin, four wheeler riding, riding
horses, playing soccer and kick ball with the kids. And I want a gun.
I'm not really sure where that fits in. lol.

17. I absolutely HATE it when people don't use blinkers.

18.I don't watch the news. It makes me really sad when I hear about
people hurting other people. Especially Babies. And by babies I mean,
18 and younger.

19. I feel really old for only 26. Maybe I just feel drained. lol

20.I love musicals.

21.I love people. I love hearing their life stories. I think everyone should feel important and like they matter.

22. I love how different all three of my kids are. Tyler is very artsy.
Kali is a drama queen. Cadee is so polite, thoughtful, and just has a
really sweet nature. I'm still figuring her out, though.

23. I love figuring things out.

24.I love music. I could talk about music all day long.

25. I have a lot of weird qualities but overall I like who I am. And
the things I don't like...well, I just take it one day at a time and
try to work to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment