Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idiot?

I watched American Idol tonight. I like the first few shows especially because all the crazys come out and audition. I have to say that they have had a few really crazy ones this year. But my favorite so far has to be the girl that came with the stuff she printed off line about singing. Like she was trying to make herself knowledgeable about vocal coaching overnight or something. And Ryan asked her if she got it straight out of Health class and she said no the internet. That was pretty funny. And she kept making up words and pronouncing words incorrectly. Like trachea. She kept saying tra-she-a. And then Ryan corrected her. Hahaha. But the two funniest parts was when she said she messed up singing because she used the wrong rectum? OMG! Me and mom almost died laughing. Dustin said maybe she was looking at the diagram upside down. LOL! And then after it was over she said something like, " If they could have ear-rack-a-tate me." WHAT the HECK does that even mean? I know it's not a word. Or two words blended even. I couldn't even spell it so I just spelled it like she pronounced it. Too Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment