Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What the flip?

I got a flip. I love it. It's really easy to use. If you are not sure what is it just check out whattheflip.com. I have gotten some really cute videos. Usually though, I will get the cutest video and then some one will do something really perverted and then I can't show it. *Ahem...Dustin* And then I got a few more that were funny but...No one wants me to show them to anyone.

It's so not fair. I think that if you guys don't want me to show them then you should stop being so funny.

And the funniest part is that I can't video anything without laughing. So the entire time you can hear obnoxious laughter in the back ground.

Hopefully, I will get better and stop laughing so much. Or at least maybe I will learn how to do it quietly.

And something else...

I love XM radio. I have found that now I don't really want to leave my car. And I have been writing more. Mostly in the car. Not while driving though. That's bad. It only took me once to almost wreck to decide that it's probably not a good idea. But I have been inspired. Maybe not just by the XM radio but other stuff.

Everything has been sort of cloudy lately. But now it's starting to clear up. It's not completely clear but I can see the rays of sun shining through and that makes me hopeful. And really that's what you need to get better.

I'm getting better. So don't be so worried. (Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment