Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few things.

1. I am really excited about my Dad, Adam, and Mikala coming down tomorrow.

2. I have been craving pineapple all week. Pineapple dip, Pineapple pizza, Pineapple smoothie that had a horrible taste after I paid $3 for it. What's that about?

3. I am super excited that my favorite tight jeans are not fitting anymore because they are too big and are falling off!

4. I have had 10 people compliment me in person this week about my weight loss. Freakin Sweet!

5. I am so looking forward to summer. It just hit me all of a sudden. I want to be outside and not freezing. At least living here I don't have to wait that long because spring is pretty much like summer. Just not as hot.

6. I love all of my children but I would like to brag on just one of them for a minute. Maybe it's because she is the baby but she is totally adorable. She has the cutest personality. She is so funny and smart. She's only 2 but she acts like she knows everything. Usually, when babies are trying to tell you something and you can't understand them then they have a melt down and cry. Not my Cadee. She will repeat it over and over until "you" understand what she is saying. She will say yes or no until you get it. Looking at you like you are an idiot. And her laugh. She has the cutest laugh I have ever heard. It is so deep. Almost like how Santa Clause would say HoHoHo. Except she says HaHaha. And she does this fake cry when she doesn't get her way. It is so funny because you know it's fake. I can't help but to laugh. And she talks so good for her age. She knows everything. I just can't understand what she is saying part of the time. Mostly because she is trying to talk in a full sentence using big words for a 2 year old. And she gets so tickled about the funniest things. And usually it will be very random. One night she was playing on the floor and I snorted my nose at her and she died laughing for like 10 minutes. Saying "eww gross! Mommy's a pig." I love being a mommy. And all these things are exactly the reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment