Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is it with men?

Dustin has been complaining that I spent too much time online. Well, that may be true but still. It kinda makes me frustrated. I mean, I don't say... well, you work too much. I know it's totally different but whatever. I am ranting here. :) And then he let me get unlimited text messaging but gets mad when I get texted. Men are so confusing sometimes! I mean it would be different if I were constantly texting which I am not doing. Or if I was texting at really inappropriate times or something. Or even if we were doing something and I started texting. But the main thing is that we are not. If he wants to spend time with me then great. Maybe he should say that. But don't get mad when ever i'm bored to death and decide to talk to someone else.

2 comments:

  1. I know of a way to fix this one, or at least it helped at our house!! It sounds corny, I know....But we have 2 nights per week that we have a no electronics night
    (except Tv, so I guess it should be only tv night)... For us it is, Monday and Wednesday night. If we are not home that night, it is the next night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...that sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete